- Put TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) and canned kidney beans in a frying pan with a good amount of water so that there is still some water showing after its absorbed.
- Fry on high heat, stirring frequently to avoid it sticking on the bottom.
- Add flavours. I used balsamic vinegar, liquid smoke, soy sauce, and sriracha.
- Add some veggies I used jalapeños, corn, and sliced portobello mushrooms.
5. Once it seems cooked enough (taste test to see), put it in a bowl.
6. Cut up other veggies like tomatoes, peppers, avocados for filling. I added baby kale as well.
7. Assemble fillings in a hard shell taco, sprinkle some nutritional yeast on top, and enjoy!